Are Hormones Making You Fat?
Free Workshop Title “HealthySelf Workshop”
A Few of The Many Workshop Highlights
- Find out why your HORMONES are failing you and what you can do about it
- Learn the mechanism of HOT FLASHES and NIGHTS SWEATS
- Learn why some people just cannot LOSE WEIGHT despite all the dieting
- Learn the REAL cause of FIBROMYALGIA
- Find out the BIG reason why people are getting FATTER despite exercise and diet
- Learn how PAIN and INFLAMMATION in the LOW BACK, NECK, SHOULDERS, FINGERS and KNEES can get “stuck” in the body and become chronic
- The real reason a person can have symptoms of a HORMONE IMBALANCE, but hormones show normal on BLOOD TESTS.
- Find out what controls SLEEP cycles and the reason why some people get tired during the day (mid-afternoon especially) and can’t get into deep rejuvenating sleep in the night, and wake up still TIRED and GROGGY.
- Understand how hormones cause or contribute to COLD HANDS and FEET, DRY SKIN, BRITTLE NAILS, LOW BODY TEMPERATURE, HAIR LOSS, FLUID RETENTION, FEELING OF LOW OXYGEN, JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN, MENTAL FATIGUE and DEPRESSION.
- Find out why the CALORIE MYTH (low calories) shouldn’t even be added to the equation for weight loss.
- Find out why your body gets CRAVINGS to sugar, carbs and chocolate and the simple solution to this.
- Understand what METABOLISM is, and what you can do to get it working without starving yourself or excessive exercising.
- Learn the most OMITTED yet MOST COMMON cause of mental FATIGUE and trouble with concentration and focus.
- Discover why people worry excessively and develop anxiety without reason.
YOUR SPEAKER: Dr. Thomas E. Johnson, D.C.
Dr. Johnson is truly a great communicator with an ability to make highly technical subjects easily understood. He has been in practice for over 16 years as well as lecturing, teaching and consulting on a large variety of health related topics.
Dr. Johnson has delivered well over 300 lectures to many organizations, groups and corporations, including Home Depot, Snapping Shoals, Ga. Power, General Mills, Rockdale and Newton Counties, and many others.